Marketing Coordinator – National Office WA
We are seeking an experienced, passionate and motivated individual with an eye for detail for a 12-month Marketing Coordinator position located in South Guildford, WA. This role sits within the National Sales Support and Marketing team, reporting to the National Marketing Manager.
This is an ideal job for a hands-on individual who has previous marketing experience and loves to work in a fast-paced environment. You will be a valued member of a dynamic and goal driven team and have the opportunity to exercise your creativity through artwork development and content creation for blogs, newsletters, social media and more.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Execute end-to-end management of marketing projects and campaigns.
- Assisting in the development of the yearly Marketing Budget, including planning our advertising and marketing schedule for the year ahead.
- Graphic Design for advertisements, brochures, web banners, website and social media.
- Liaising with external agencies including digital, advertising and media in the development and implementation of campaigns.
- Write, execute, and deploy email marketing campaigns and web content.
- Assist in the production of social media content for all social media platforms.
- Maintenance of the website including updating products and blog content on a regular basis.
- Contribute to delivering events including exhibitions, trade shows and internal events.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of two years in a marketing related role.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite and graphic design.
- Experience working on WordPress websites.
- Experience with Email Marketing Campaigns.
- Excellent copywriting and content creation skills.
- A creative flair and an eye for aesthetics.
- An eye for detail to support in the editing and proof reading of all marketing literature.
- A passion for and interest in social media.
- Experience in video editing will be looked on favourably.
To forward your application and expression of interest please email to firstname.lastname@example.org .