National Aftersales Commercial Manager – South Guildford WA
An exciting opportunity has become available for the new role of National Aftersales Commercial Manager to join our National Customer Support team located in Guildford, WA. Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing this role will be responsible for Leading, driving, promoting and coordinating all aspects of CJD’s Aftersales offerings to our new and exciting customers.
Your primary duties will be to assist CJD’s branches in the planning and execution of national and states marketing and commercial activities with a focus on providing customer solutions and value added benefit to all internal and external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying new aftersales opportunities through customer feedback, market research and data analysis with a particular focus on customer needs.
- Developing and implementing aftersales strategies aligned with CJD’s national objectives in-conjunction with manufacturers, suppliers and CJD branches.
- Utilising new technology and digital services introduced by CJD and manufacturers for the purpose of developing aftersales new offerings.
- Developing new and innovative processes and procedures for aftersales offerings, including e-commerce, for the purpose of ease of trading.
- Developing an internal educational program for transformation from the traditional method of selling parts and labour to selling services and customer solutions.
- Promote Customer Support Agreements.
- Planning and preparing effective marketing campaigns, advertising material and promotional activities using digital and social media and other available resources.
- Setting up sales and profit targets and KPIs for aftersales commercial activities.
- Monitoring the effectiveness and result of any aftersales marketing promotion and offering.
- Seeking and negotiating with suppliers and manufacturers any contribution to funding of marketing initiatives.
- Negotiating parts pricing with suppliers and manufacturers.
- Consult on competitive and profitable parts and labour pricing.
- Consult on competitive rates for ‘connected services’ offerings as well as managing the renewal notices with end users.
- Train and guide CJD Aftersales personnel on the effective methods of selling.
Qualifications & Attributes
- Experience in a similar role and relevant industry in an aftersales environment.
- Proven successful track record in developing and implementing sales and marketing plans.
- Knowledge and understanding of profit and loss statements.
- Experience in establishing professional relationship with customers and suppliers.
- Post school qualification in a related subject is advantageous.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel and work remotely when required
If you believe that you have the relevant skills and experience to meet the challenge, then please submit a covering letter and current resume to email@example.com