National HR Officer – CJD Equipment
Due to the growth of our business CJD are seeking an additional experienced HR Officer to strengthen and support all areas of our human resources department. The location base of this position is open to interstate applicants as CJD have State Offices throughout Australia.
As a HR Officer your main role is to help manage people across a wide range of areas to ensure the well being of all employees and foster effective workplace relations. This position will assist the HR Manager and wider team with tasks such as recruitment and hiring, employee performance, remuneration and rewards, training and inductions, employee relations and workplace health and safety.
- Provide advice and assistance on HR Policies, projects and procedures
- Perform recruitment activities from advertising to interviewing, reference checks and hiring
- Overseeing the onboarding of new staff and assisting in the development of onboarding procedures
- Preparing reports for the HR Manager and maintaining employee records
- Planning, organising and conducting training
- Assisting with performance management processes and devising staff remuneration, rewards and recognition and well being programs
- Dealing with workplace relations issues such as complaints, conflicts, grievances and misconduct.
- Discussing work issues with employees, such as salary and benefits or the circumstances surrounding a complaint
- Fielding enquiries relating to HR
- Writing and updating policies and procedures
- Other general HR activities as directed by the HR Manager
- Certificate IV or Diploma level qualifications in HR
- Strong administration background
- Experience working in a similar industry would be highly regarded
- Ability to liaise with all levels of staff and senior management in a timely manner
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to interpret and apply industrial award and legislative requirements
Remuneration will be discussed at interview and will be dependent on experience.
To be successful in this role, you will be an HR generalist who enjoys dealing with day to day human resources operations and has effective time management skills.
What’s on offer
You will be part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to the overall vision at CJD Equipment. You can expect a fun and rewarding culture where we are open to suggestions and encourage ideas. You will have an excellent working environment where you can expect support and growth within the business and into the future!
How to apply
Please apply via email@example.com and attach you CV / Cover letter.