National IT Manager – Guildford WA
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Service, the IT Manager’s role is to provide direction and leadership towards the development, evaluation and effective delivery of the IT and communication infrastructure and services across CJD Equipment.
You will follow best practice, so excellent customer service, an outgoing personality and strong communication skills are necessary. Utilising your technical knowledge and skills to resolve requests where possible. You will use your years of experience and knowledge, to manage the needs of the businesses, whilst constantly looking to develop future technologies.
- Actively manages and leads a productive culture where employees are accountable for their work and are provided with the resources and systems to achieve desired outcomes in line with CJD Equipment’s Value Statement.
- Sets clear objectives and project deliverables aligned to CJD’s business plan for IT team members and ensures targets are achieved.
- Provide expert strategic advice to Directors regarding Information Management, Business Systems, Customer Relations Management and IT Support.
- Develop and implement relevant systems, document and implement current and new procedures.
- Manage the implementation, control and monitoring of the security aspects of IT systems.
- Determine current and future IT needs by consulting with people at all levels about the current work systems and deciding how improvements could be made.
- Interview, recruit and train new employees within the IT department.
- Negotiate contracts with external providers to deliver on the critical software and hardware support to enable an effective, efficient IT and communication network.
- Provide hands-on assistance to the IT team when required.
- Perform other relevant duties as and when it is assigned by executive management team.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience leading a team in the provision of innovative yet stable IT support services.
- Broad background and knowledge of end-to-end IT support functions
- Broad understanding of cloud-based IT delivery platforms and services
- Strong customer service and stakeholder management skills
- Highly developed verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated organisational and reporting skills
If you believe that you have the relevant skills and experience to meet the challenge, then please submit a covering letter and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential enquiry please call Brad Fowler, Director Corporate Services