National Key Accounts Manager – Mining/Mining Services
An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced Capital Equipment – Key Accounts Manager to join our National Sales team.
Based in Perth this senior role reports to the Director – Key Accounts, who provides support and guidance whilst you manage the relationships of CJD’s important National Key Accounts Mining/Mining Services customers. You will be responsible for managing an assigned group of key accounts to maintain and expanding CJD’s long term relationships with each account, whilst maximising sales and providing first class support. As you continue to build strong relationships with our Key Customers you will be required to foresee sales opportunities to identify customers future needs and requirements by endorsing and promoting CJD’s wide range of products and services. You will be required to reach and exceed set sales quota by developing and implementing strategic account objectives and drive mutual satisfaction between CJD and our valued customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned Key Customer accounts
- Manage and co-ordinate the involvement of all CJD’s personnel, including Service, Parts and management resources in order to meet Key Account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts in line with company policies and CJD’s core values
- Resolve any issues, problems or concerns faced by the customer and report to relevant personnel, whilst leading and managing the resolution of the complaint, to maintain trust and respect of the customer whilst working thru to a successful outcome
- Prepare and submit all required reports of progress and forecasting used in key account metrics
- Continually pursue the growth and development of our existing key customers, whilst generating new business by various networking methods to create unique business opportunities and relevant industry information.
- You will be required to travel and work outside normal office hours as business requires
- Present information to Industry organisations and customers in a public forum as required
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Key Account sales role in a similar business environment
- Above average and up to date computer skills in MS Office (excel, word) and CRM systems
- Experience with Volvo Construction Equipment would be advantageous but not essential.
- Qualification in Business Management or similar from an accredited institution
- Proven track record of developing long term customer relationships
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Excellent negotiation skills and advanced computer skills
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Values safety as a priority in the workplace
- Ability to travel interstate as and when required
In return, we can offer the successful applicant a competitive remuneration package (including company car), whilst working for a company that is continually growing and offering exciting career advancement opportunities to its employees.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your expression of interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .