National Marketing Manager – National Office WA
About the Employer
Founded in 1974, CJD Equipment is a privately owned Australian company. Our core business involves the National distribution of construction equipment and trucks. Our network of dealers and service centres stretches across the nation, from Australian capital cities to regional country towns and mining centres. The CJD product portfolio consists of world-class brands such as Volvo Construction Equipment, SDLG Construction Equipment, Kenworth & DAF Trucks, Isuzu Trucks and Fuso Trucks.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to join an established and well-respected equipment supplier. CJD Equipment are seeking a permanent National Marketing Manager to join their Head Office located in South Guildford, WA. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate relevant experience in developing and executing multi-level marketing plans, is creative with problem solving and uses research and data to make decisions and drive growth for the business. The role is responsible for planning and implementing both national and local sales campaigns and product development programs that are targeted towards both existing and new customers.
Position Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Execute end-to-end management of marketing projects and campaigns – develop concepts, produce creative, and implementation across digital and traditional platforms.
- Track and report on marketing campaigns and activities.
- Concept and write customer testimonials, press releases, branded advertising campaigns and technical editorial content for industry publications and web.
- Development of the yearly marketing budget, including planning our advertising and marketing schedule for the year ahead and allocating the budget appropriately across a national network of branches, departments and brands.
- Liaise with the sales team to monitor lead enquiries and create strategies for growth.
- Work alongside the Internal Brand & Communications Manager to ensure consistent messaging internally and externally.
- Creation and management of all marketing collateral including brochures, case studies, product walkaround videos, landing pages, EDM’s and more.
- Review web analytics and AdWords campaigns on an ongoing basis and generate monthly reports.
- Create and periodically refresh company website and brand sub-sites with relevant information.
- Produce social media content for all social media platforms (organic and paid).
- Coordinate and organise all tradeshow arrangements (registration, shipping, promotion, travel, merchandise, displays and materials).
- Lead a small marketing team, encouraging the growth and development of your staff.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary education or equivalent relevant professional experience.
- Previous experience in a Senior Marketing role.
- Experience with construction equipment or the transport industry will be highly regarded.
- Excellent understanding of multi-channel traditional and digital marketing channels.
- Experience working closely with senior colleagues and building networks and relationships to deliver results.
- Design skills including content creation, copywriting, editing and artwork creation using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload effectively but also flexible and able to adapt/respond to emerging issues, short deadlines and other demands or challenges
What’s on offer?
Family owned and operated, CJD Equipment is a unique workplace who recognise our strength as an organisation lies in our people. We are dedicated to attracting people of outstanding expertise and commitment and retaining their services through a personal experience. We celebrate our milestones, reward our achievements and help each other out when times are tough. When you join CJD, you are part of a community of people who value integrity and respect each other. We want our people to succeed both in work and life and we promote a healthy and productive working environment that respects work-life balance.
How to apply
Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org and attach you CV / Cover letter.