National Sales & Marketing Coordinator – South Guildford
We are seeking a self-motivated, hard-working National Marketing Coordinator to join us at our National Head Office in South Guilford, Perth.
CJD Equipment is one of the largest and most successful privately-owned, Australian equipment and trucking distributors in Australia. From humble beginnings selling and servicing the full range of Chamberlain John Deere products we now proudly represent some of the world’s most highly respected construction and transport brands such as Volvo CE, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Kenworth, DAF and FUSO.
This is an extremely fast-paced and dynamic role which requires initiative, the ability to think creatively and demonstrate proactivity to accomplish our challenging goals. A “can-do” attitude, coupled with excellent communication skills, adaptability, and ability to juggle competing demands are all required on a daily basis to ensure the smooth running of the department.
What are we asking from you?
Working with the National Sales Support and Marketing Manager, this role is responsible for assisting in the development of campaigns for CJD’s partner brands, as well as below the line initiatives that have a branch focus, such as catalogues, POS Material, and localised promotions. You’ll oversee the National Marketing Assistant and work closely with them to meet quality, time and budget expectations across all daily tasks and long-term campaigns.
What will you be doing and responsible for?
This is a varied role that will throw you curveballs on a daily basis. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Execute end-to-end management of marketing projects and campaigns – including evaluating concepts, producing or overseeing the production of the creative, and implementation across digital and print platforms.
- Graphic Design for advertisements, brochures, web banners, website and social media.
- Liaising with external agencies including digital, advertising and media in the development and implementation of campaigns.
- Assist in the production of social media content for all social media platforms (organic and paid)
- Maintenance of the website including updating products and blog content on a daily basis.
- Contribute to delivering of events including exhibitions and product launches.
- Assisting in the development of the yearly Marketing Budget, including planning our advertising and marketing schedule for the year ahead and spreading the budget appropriately across branches, departments and brands – as well and digital, print and other media.
You should possess the following skills and experience:
- Marketing or related qualification with a minimum of two years in a marketing related role
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite – Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience with Email Marketing, preferably MailChimp
- Familiarity with WordPress CMS
- Experience with Social Media Advertising – both organic and paid (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Experience building HTML5 and GIF web banners preferable
- An excellent ability to multitask is paramount
- Strong attention to detail
A competitive remuneration package is on offer to match your experience.
If this role matches your skills, experience, and ambition, please follow the link to apply.