Parts Interpreter – Alice Springs NT
CJD are expanding in the NT! We’re seeking experienced Parts Interpreters to join our growing team in Alice Springs.
An exciting opportunity exists to join our growing business in Alice Springs as an experienced Parts Interpreter. This is an excellent opportunity to bring your truck experience to the team and learn new skills with the expending Parts Department.
Reporting to the Alice Springs Branch Manager, this busy role requires you to work as a part of a dedicated team, with the ability to demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skills. In this role you will be assisting customers and internal workshop staff in the sourcing, sales and distribution of truck, heavy trailer and construction machinery spare parts.
Ideally, you will also have:
- The ability to adapt in a fast paced and work environment
- Have a strong sales & customer focus
- Be confident, courteous & have a positive work ethic
- Good computer skills with Microsoft applications
- Common sense and the willingness to use initiative
- A high level of self-motivation and time management
- Work and participate in a team environment
- Opportunity to participate in an ‘on call’ roster
- Past experience in a similar role
- Ability to manage stock; receipt, display and dispatch
- A current driver’s licence and forklift licence is preferred but not essential
In return, we will provide ongoing training, excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package with career opportunities to continue your development. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this role please forward your resume by clicking here.