Parts Interpreter – Bunbury WA
CJD Equipment are seeking an experienced Parts Interpreter to join our friendly team in Bunbury WA.
An opportunity exists for an experienced Parts Interpreter to join the Customer Support team based at our busy Bunbury branch.
Reporting to the Parts Supervisor, this busy role requires you to work as part of a small team, with the ability to demonstrate advanced customer service and communication skills as you will be responsible for assisting customers and workshop employees in the sourcing and distributing of required parts.
Ideally, you will also have:
- Identify, source and sell spare parts and other parts as required.
- Ensure timely supply of parts through the receival and dispatch process.
- Prepare invoices and other finance arrangements for the sale of the stock.
- Develop, recommend and implement improvements in the administrative procedures and routines for the retail parts counter and the warehouse to improve productivity, quality and cost efficiency.
- Maintain regular liaisons with customers and internal departments to meet, develop and exceed expectations.
- Participate in stocktaking activities as required.
- A forklift and current drivers licence
- Manage the return stock process in accordance with company guidelines.
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal from across all levels of the business as well as with third parties of the business.
- Other duties, as required.
In return, we will provide ongoing training, excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package with career opportunities to continue your development.
Applicants must be a resident in the Bunbury region and also have a strong customer satisfaction focus and a desire to provide premium levels of service and support.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your expression by clicking here tab to submit your up to date resume.