Parts Interpreter – Burnie TAS
Reporting to the Burnie Branch Manager, this busy role requires you to work as part of a small team, with the ability to demonstrate advanced customer service and communication skills as you will be responsible for assisting customers and internal workshop employees in the sourcing, sales and distribution of trucks, heavy trailer and construction machinery spare parts.
Ideally, you will have:
- The ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Have a strong sales and customer focus
- Be confident, courteous & have a positive work ethic
- Good computer skills with Microsoft applications
- Common sense and the willingness to use initiative
- A high level of self-motivation and time management
- Work and participate in a team environment
- Willingness to participate in an ‘on call’ roster
- Past experience in a similar role is preferred, and heavy truck, trailer and construction experience would be advantageous
- Ability to manage stock: receipt, display and dispatch
- A current driver’s licence and forklift licence is preferred but not essential
In return, we will provide ongoing training, excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package with opportunities to continue your development. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants must have a strong customer satisfaction focus and a desire to provide premium levels of service and support to all our customers.
If this sounds like you, please submit your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.