Parts Interpreter – Launceston
An opportunity exists for an experienced Parts Interpreter to join the Customer Support team based at our busy Launceston branch.
Reporting to the Parts Manager, this busy role requires you to work as part of a small team, with the ability to demonstrate advanced customer service and communication skills as you will be responsible for assisting customers and workshop employees in the sourcing and distributing of required parts.
Ideally, you will also have:
- Ability to develop parts related sales opportunities through research and marketing opportunities
- Regular contact with clients, key suppliers, other CJD businesses, industry and government representatives are maintained to ensure the achievement of business objectives.
- Previous experience utilising computer-based parts catalogues
- A forklift and current driver’s license
- A high level of self-motivation and time management
- Good computer skills with Microsoft based applications AND Parts Interpretation programs
- The ability to work as part of a team and work well under pressure
- Common sense and a willingness to use initiative
- A current drivers licence and forklift licence (preferable)
- Values safety as a priority in the workplace.
In return, we will provide ongoing training, excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package. Applicants must have a strong customer satisfaction focus and a desire to provide premium levels of service and support.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your expression of interest via email email@example.com