Parts Interpreter – CJD Trucks WA
An opportunity exists for an experienced Parts Interpreter – Trucks to join the Customer Support team based at our busy Forrestfield branch.
Reporting to the Assistant Parts Manager, this busy role requires you to work as part of a team, with the ability to demonstrate advanced customer service and communication skills as you will be responsible for assisting customers and workshop employees in the sourcing and distributing of required parts.
- Identify, source and sell spare parts and other parts as required
- Ensure timely supply of parts through the receivable and dispatch process
- Prepare invoices and other finance arrangements for the sale of stock
- Develop, recommend and implement improvements in the administrative procedures and routines for the retail parts counter and the warehouse to improve productivity, quality and cost efficiency
- Maintain regular liaisons with customers and internal departments in order to meet, develop and exceed expectations
- Ability to be flexible in their start and finish times and to work Saturday mornings as required
- Participate in stocktaking activities as required
- Manage the return stock process in accordance with company guidelines
- Ensure all OHS procedures are followed at all times
Your attributes will be
- Common sense and a willingness to use your initiative
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Analytical and methodical skills with focus on development
- A team player with the ability to work under pressure
- Good people skills with a high level of integrity, reliability and practicality
- Competent computer skills, able to research Parts within individual Parts programs
While heavy duty truck and trailer experience would be ideal for the role, parts interpreters from the automotive background would be also looked upon favorably.
In return, we will provide ongoing training, excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package. Applicants must have a strong customer satisfaction focus and a desire to provide premium levels of service and support to all our customers.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your expression of interest via email email@example.com