Parts Interpreter – Dandenong VIC
We have a fantastic new opportunity at our Dandenong branch as we seek to recruit a Parts Interpreter.
This position gives you a great way to set yourself up for a career in Parts Interpreting and Warehousing. It will allow you to combine learning on the job as you develop and gain experience with exceptional World’s Best products in Heavy Vehicle and Plant Equipment.
Reporting to the State Parts Manager this important role requires you to work as part of a team. You will need to be able to demonstrate advanced customer service and communication skills as you will be responsible for customer liaison and interpretation of customers parts requirements.
Ideally, you will also have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- An ability to work as part of a team and work well under pressure
- Enjoy working in a Sales environment
- A high level of self-motivation and time management
- Good computer skills with Microsoft based applications
- Common sense and a willingness to use initiative
- Have a current driver’s licence, forklift licence would be highly regarded (but not essential)
- Own transport
- Previous Parts Interpreting experience in Heavy Machine / Truck or Car industry
- Values safety as a priority in the workplace.
On offer is a permanent position, excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package with career opportunities to continue your development. Applicants must have a strong customer satisfaction focus and a desire to provide premium levels of service and support.
If you take pride in your work and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a supportive team, we look forward to receiving your application. Forward your application to – email@example.com