Parts Interpreter – Darwin
An opportunity exists for an experienced Parts Interpreter to join the Customer Support team based at our busy Darwin branch which is expanding their dealership.
Reporting to the Parts Manager, this busy role requires you to work as part of a growing team, with the ability to demonstrate advanced customer service and communication skills as you will be responsible for assisting customers and workshop employees in the sourcing and distributing of truck, heavy trailer, and construction machinery spare parts.
Ideally, you will also have:
- The ability to adapt and perform in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong sales and customer satisfaction focus
- Confident, courteous and have a positive work ethic
- Previous experience working within a Spare Parts department in the motor and/or heavy equipment industries
- Able to manage stock, receipt, display, and dispatch
- A high level of self-motivation and time management
- Good computer skills with Microsoft based applications
- Prepared to work and participate in a team environment
- Willing to work an ‘on-call’ roster
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage but not essential as full training is provided
- Flexibility to work at other branch locations if required
- Common sense and a willingness to use initiative
- Values safety as a priority in the workplace
In return, we will provide ongoing training, excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package with career opportunities to continue your development.
If this role matches your skills, experience, and ambition, please click here to apply.