Parts Interpreter – Forrestfield WA
CJD Trucks are seeking an experienced Parts Interpreter to join our friendly team in Forrestfield WA.
An opportunity exists for an experienced Parts Interpreter to join the Customer Service team based at our busy Forrestfield Branch.
Working with products such as World Famous Kenworth & DAF Trucks, you will need to be able to demonstrate advanced customer service and communication skills as you will be responsible for customer liaison and interpretation of customers parts requirements.
- Identify, source and sell spare parts and other parts as required
- Ensure timely supply of parts through the receival and dispatch process
- Prepare invoices and other finance arrangements for the sale of stock
- Maintain regular liaisons with customers and internal departments in order to meet, develop and exceed expectations
- Manage the return stock process in accordance with company guidelines
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form across of the business
- Identify and solve problems, where appropriate, introduce new and improved processes
- Assist in promoting a culture of team collaboration and safety in line with CJD Equipments Value Statement
- Current Drivers License
- A team player with the ability to work will under pressure
- Good people skills with a high level of integrity, reliability and practicality
- Analytical and methodical skills with focus on development
- Common sense and a willingness to use initiative
In return, we will provide further training, excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package with career opportunities to continue your development.
Applicants must have a strong customer satisfaction focus and a desire to provide premium levels of service and support.
To apply please click here to submit your resume.