Parts Interpreter – Geraldton WA
An opportunity exists for an experienced Parts Interpreter to join the Customer Support team based at our busy Geraldton branch.
Reporting to the Parts Manager, this busy role requires you to work as part of a small team, with the ability to demonstrate advanced customer service and communication skills as you will be responsible for assisting customers and workshop employees in the sourcing and distributing of required parts.
Ideally, you will also be required to:
- Identify, source and sell spare parts and other parts as required.
- Ensure timely supply of parts through the receival and dispatch process.
- Prepare invoices and other finance arrangements for the sale of the stock.
- Maintain regular liaisons with customers and internal departments to meet, develop and exceed expectations.
- Participate in stocktaking activities as required.
- A forklift and current drivers licence
- Manage the return stock process in accordance with company guidelines.
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal from across all levels of the business as well as with third parties of the business.
- Identify and solve problems, where appropriate.
- Assist in promoting a culture of team collaboration in line with CJD Equipment’s Value Statement.
- Other duties, as required.
In return, we will provide ongoing training, excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package with career opportunities to continue your development.
Applicants must be a resident within the Geraldton region and have a strong customer satisfaction focus and a desire to provide premium levels of service and support.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your expression of interest via email firstname.lastname@example.org.