Parts Interpreter – Guildford WA
CJD Equipment are seeking an experienced Parts Interpreter to join our friendly team in Guildford WA.
CJD Equipment Pty Ltd is a proudly Australian owned Company serving the construction, mining, agricultural and transport industries for over 44 years. With our head office in WA and 19 branches around the country in capital cities and regional areas we employ over 450 employees.
An opportunity exists for an experienced Parts Interpreter to join the Customer Service team based at our busy Guildford Branch.
Working with world class products such as Volvo Construction Equipment and SDLG Wheel Loaders, you will need to be able to demonstrate advanced customer service and communication skills as you will be responsible for customer liaison and interpretation of customers parts requirements. Ideally, you will also have:
- Contact with clients, key suppliers, other CJD businesses, industry and government representatives are maintained as required to ensure the achievement of business objectives
- Identify orders and suggests substitute parts to customers as required
- Purchasing and receipting locally supplied inventory as directed
- Accurately identify specific replacement parts that meet our customer’s needs
- Excellent customer service skills
- An ability to work as part of a team and work well under pressure
- Enjoy working in a Sales environment
- A high level of self motivation and time management
- Good computer skills with Microsoft based applications
- Common sense and a willingness to use initiative
- Have a current driver’s licence’s, forklift licence and /or a HR Licence would be highly regarded (but not essential)
- Values safety as a priority in the workplace.
In return, we will provide ongoing training, excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package with career opportunities to continue your development.
Applicants must have a strong customer satisfaction focus and a desire to provide premium levels of service and support.
To apply click here to submit your up to date resume.