Warranty Controller – CJD Trucks Perth
An opportunity currently exists for an experienced Warranty Controller to join the team based in our state-of-the-art facilities in Forrestfield.
Working as part of a small team, you will be responsible for creating, maintaining and processing warranty claims and ensuring efficient customer communications at all time. To be considered for this role you must have previous experience in a similar environment, and will need to be competent to complete the listed duties:
- Timely creation and processing of warranty claims according to manufacturer’s policy and procedure.
- Assisting service staff in preparing correct data and documentation required for warranty claims submission
- Provide training and coaching to service personnel in warranty related matters.
- Participate in manufacturer’s warranty audit
- Assist in warranty account reconciliation and work in progress reporting
- Develop practical effective procedures for the administration and management of warranty claims.
- Previous experience in the handling and processing of warranty claims using online systems, ideally gained in a dealership environment.
- Analytical and methodical skills with a good computer literacy
- Good organisational and administration skills gained in service administration environment.
- Education to secondary school or college completion certificate.
- Having a good mechanical background/understanding will be highly advantageous.
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills with a commitment to customer service.
While experience in the transport industry would be highly regarded, applicants with good analytical and methodical skills sets are encouraged to apply. In return, we can offer you a competitive remuneration package.
If this role matches your skills, experience, and ambition, please click here to apply.