Parts Interpreter – Melbourne VIC
If you answered YES to the above, CJD are looking for an experienced Parts Interpreter to join our friendly team in Campbellfield. Apply Today!
Due to an internal promotion an opportunity exists for an experienced Parts Interpreter to join the Customer Support team based at our busy Campbellfield branch.
Reporting to the State Parts Manager, this busy role requires you to work as part of a dedicated team, with the ability to demonstrate advanced customer service and communication skills as you will be responsible for assisting customers and workshop employees in the sourcing and distributing of required parts.
Ideally, you will also have:
- Previous experience working with a Parts department in the Heavy Vehicle/Heavy Machinery Industry
- Excellent people skills with a high level of integrity, reliability and punctuality
- The ability to professionally maintain existing customers, and to develop and grow new customer relationships
- Previous experience utilising computer based parts catalogues
- A current drivers and forklift license
- A high level of self motivation and time management
- The ability to work well and contribute as part of a successful team
- Common sense and a willingness to use initiative
- Value safety as a priority and ensuring all OHS procedures are followed at all times
- Understanding that Risk Management will drive CJD Equipment’s overall objective that no one is injured, or their health is compromised during their work
In return, we will provide ongoing training, excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package with career opportunities to continue your development.
Applicants must have a strong customer satisfaction focus and a desire to provide premium levels of service and support.
To apply click here to submit your up to date resume.