Parts Interpreter – Forrestfield
An opportunity exists for an experienced Parts Interpreter to join the Customer Support team based at our busy Forrestfield branch.
Reporting to the Assistant Parts Manager, this busy role requires you to work as part of a team, with the ability to demonstrate advanced customer service and communication skills as you will be responsible for assisting customers and workshop employees in the sourcing and distributing of required parts.
- Identify, source and sell spare parts and other parts as required
- Ensure timely supply of parts through the receivable and dispatch process
- Prepare invoices and other financial arrangements for the sale of stock
- Develop, recommend and implement improvements in the administrative procedures and routines for the retail parts counter and the warehouse to improve productivity, quality and cost efficiency
- Maintain regular liaisons with customers and internal departments in order to meet, develop and exceed expectations
- Participate in stocktaking activities as required
- Manage the return stock process in accordance with company guidelines
- Common sense and a willingness to use initiative
- Analytical and methodical skills with focus on development
- A team player with the ability to work under pressure
- Good people skills with a high level if integrity, reliability and practicality
In return, we will provide ongoing training, excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package. Applicants must have a strong customer satisfaction focus and a desire to provide premium levels of service and support.
If this role matches your skills, experience, and ambition, please follow the link to apply.