Parts Interpreter – Service – Guildford WA
CJD Equipment are seeking an experienced Service Parts Interpreter to join our friendly team in Guildford WA.
An opportunity exists for an experienced Service Parts Interpreter to join the Service team based at our busy Guildford Branch.
Working with world class products such as Volvo Construction Equipment and SDLG Wheel Loaders, you will need to be able to demonstrate advanced customer service and communication skills as you will be responsible for supplying and delivering all internal supplies to the workshop. Ideally, you will also have:
- Controlling of the workshop stock on hand and stock movement
- Purchasing and receipting locally supplied inventory as directed
- Ensuring all documentation relating to stock on hand is completed
- Excellent customer service skills
- An ability to work as part of a team and work well under pressure
- A high level of self motivation and time management
- Good computer skills with Microsoft based applications
- Common sense and a willingness to use initiative
- Have a current driver’s licence’s, forklift licence and /or a HR Licence would be highly regarded (but not essential)
- Values safety as a priority in the workplace.
In return, we will provide ongoing training, excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package with career opportunities to continue your development.
Applicants must have a strong customer satisfaction focus and a desire to provide premium levels of service and support.
To apply click here to submit your up to date resume.