Parts Interpreter / Store Person – Wodonga VIC
CJD Equipment have a fantastic opportunity at our Wodonga branch, as we seek to recruit a Store Person / Parts Interpreter.
This is a great opportunity to further develop your career in Parts Interpreting and Warehousing. It will allow you to combine learning on the job as you continue to develop and gain experience with exceptional World’s Best products in Heavy Vehicle and Plant Equipment.
Reporting to the State Parts Manager, this important role requires you to work as part of a team. You will need to be able to demonstrate advanced customer service and communication skills as you will be responsible for customer liaison, interpretation of customers parts requirements and stock stock control of our small warehouse.
Ideally, you will have –
- Excellent customer service skills
- An ability to work as part of a team and work well under pressure
- Enjoy working in a sales environment
- A high level of self-motivation and time management
- Good computer skills with Microsoft based applications
- Common sense and a willingness to use initiative
- Have a current driver’s licence & forklift licence
- Own transport
- Previous Parts Interpreting experience in Heavy Machine / Truck or Car industry
- Values safety as a priority in the workplace
On offer is a permanent position, excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package with career opportunities to continue your development. Applicants must have a strong customer satisfaction focus and a desire to provide premium levels of service and support.
If this role matches your skills, experience and attitude, please forward a cover letter and a recent resume to– email@example.com