Parts Interpreter Trainee – Dandenong VIC
We have a fantastic opportunity at our Dandenong branch as we seek to recruit a Parts Interpreter Trainee!
This traineeship gives you a great way to set yourself up for a career in Parts Interpreting and Warehousing. It will allow you to combine learning on the job as you develop and gain experience with exceptional World’s Best products in Heavy Vehicle and Plant Equipment.
Working as part of our Parts team, you will be an important part of the daily operations and be exposed to all aspects of warehousing and interpreting parts.
You will need:
- To be well presented
- Have basic computer skills
- Own transport
- The ability to work within a close team
- Some knowledge of the mechanical aspects of trucks/heavy machines or cars
- Understand and be able to develop strong customer service skills
- Be self-motivated and reliable individual
- Willingness to learn
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Contribute to workplace health and safety hazard identification and risk assessment
- Commitment to the completion of a 12-24 month traineeship
We will provide all the training, support and tools needed to help you develop the necessary skills and establish a practical base on which to build a challenging and rewarding career. Applicants must have a strong customer satisfaction focus and a desire to provide premium levels of service and support.
If this role matches your skills, experience and attitude, please forward a cover letter and a recent resume to– email@example.com