Parts Interpreter Trainee – Geraldton WA
An opportunity exists for a Parts Interpreter Trainee to join the Customer Support team based at our busy Geraldton branch.
Reporting to the Parts Manager, this busy role requires you to work as part of a small team, with the ability to demonstrate demonstrate a high level attention to detail, a willingness to learn and have excellent communication skills.
In this role you will learn to:
- Interpret, source and sell spare parts for heavy trucks & trailers and construction machinery.
- Provide parts support to internal workshop operations.
- Warehousing and freight logistics operations including the receiving and despatch of stock.
- Provide customer service through local area deliveries and collections.
Ideally, you will have:
- The ability to learn in a fast paced and ever-changing wok environment.
- Be confident, courteous and have a positive work ethic.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience or a genuine interest in the transport or construction equipment industry.
- An ability to work as part of a team and work well under pressure.
- A high level of self motivation and time management.
- Good computer skills with Microsoft based applications.
- Common sense and a willingness to use initiative.
- A current C class driver’s licence.
- A forklift licence would be highly regarded (but not essential).
- Values safety as a priority in the workplace.
In return, we will provide ongoing training, excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package with career opportunities to continue your development.
Applicants must be a resident within the Geraldton region and have a strong customer satisfaction focus and a desire to provide premium levels of service and support.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your expression of interest via email email@example.com.