Parts Interpreter Trainee – Guildford WA
We have a traineeship opportunity for a motivated and customer focused individual who wants to start their career in Parts Interpreting and Warehousing. The traineeship is a hands-on role where you will combine on the job learning as you develop and gain experience with an exceptional World’s Best product.
As a Parts Interpreter Trainee, you will be responsible for assisting customers and workshop employees in the sourcing and distributing of required parts.
You will be an integral part of the daily operations and be exposed to all aspects of warehousing and interpreting parts. Throughout the traineeship, you will be mentored and supported by our experienced Parts team and will report directly to the State Parts Manager.
Other duties include:
- Interpret parts requirements via telephone, email and face to face
- Stock and inventory control
- Attend to enquires in a timely manner
- Ensure customer service standards are met
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers and suppliers
- To be well presented
- Have basic computer skills
- Own transport
- The ability to work within a close team
- Some knowledge of the mechanical aspects of trucks / heavy machines or cars
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be self-motivated and reliable individual
- Willingness to learn
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Contribute to workplace health and safety hazard identification and risk assessment
- Dedication to the completion of a 12 – 24-month traineeship
What CJD can offer you
This is a full time, permanent position. We will provide all the training, support and tools needed to help you develop the necessary skills and establish a practical base on which to build a challenging and rewarding career.
If this role matches your skills and experience please forward a letter of interest and a recent resume via e-mail to: email@example.com