Parts Interpreter – VOLVO CONSTRUCTION, DIESEL & EMOBILITY MACHINES
With SUMMER FAST APPROACHING, wouldn’t you like to get out of that clammy warehouse or bustling workshop to trade up for an AIR-CONDITIONED OFFICE? With business booming, we are taking on PARTS INTERPRETERS to identify, source and sell all kinds of AWESOME PARTS for our Volvo Construction Equipment.
Reporting to our very WISE and KNOWLEDGEABLE Parts Manager, we are also looking for those who may be next in line to be our FUTURE PARTS MANAGERS. Firstly, you will get one-on-one coaching to get up to speed with the Volvo Construction Equipment products. When you learn the job, know all of the parts like the back of your hand, can do it with your eyes closed and you keep impressing us (which we know you will), you may be identified as a future leader of CJD Equipment and there are plenty of career advancement opportunities with us to help you get there!
A day on the job will see you:
- Guiding our awesome customers and your fellow maintenance colleagues to identify the parts they need. You go the distance to source parts, then execute your procurement and dispatch plan to get their parts to them, safely and quickly.
- Keeping in contact with our awesome customers as to the status of their ordered parts, so we exceed their customer service expectations.
- Prepare invoices and financial arrangements and all of the other paperwork that goes with a smooth-running operation.
- Whizzing around the Company’s and manufacturer’s systems to identify the perfect part or parts for the job.
- Getting involved in stock takes and stock rotation, when your Manager asks you for a hand.
Your application will go to the top of our shortlist you have:
- Experience working in stores or warehousing, or alternatively workshops, within the heavy industries sector. You might be a Store Person, Tradie or Trades Assistant who is ready for a change of scenery.
- Top attention to detail and you’re pretty good with number crunching.
- ‘Bucket loads’ (get it?) of drive, energy, and autonomy, with a can-do attitude. You go the distance to deliver excellence to internal and external customers.
- You can pass a medical and drug & alcohol test with your eyes closed (but not literally because it includes an eye test).
- Charismatic personality, with the ability to get on the good side of your manager, team, customers, suppliers and colleagues at all levels.
- We know this goes without saying, but just in case you thought we forgot … pretty decent computing skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Pay: Competitive rate + bonuses
- Perks: Discounts with National brands, regular team BBQs and social events, active social club
- Hours: An easy standard working week, Monday to Friday.
- Looking smart: Sharp uniforms and workwear, and all the PPE you need.
- Career: Training, career development, growth and real advancement opportunities.
- Culture: Exceptional culture and a great crew, the type you could have a beer with after knock off.
- Stability: Over 18% of our current employees have achieved over 10 years’ service. We’re an employer for the long-term.
- Referral program: Generous referral payments if you get your mates a job with the CJD family.
CJD Equipment is a privately owned Australian Company whose core business is the national distribution of construction equipment and trucks. At CJD Equipment, we are globally recognised as a leading supplier of working-class solutions while assisting our customers in the transition to net-zero emission in a reasonable and sustainable way. CJD Equipment was founded in 1974 with a bold determination to grow by ensuring we are diverse, inclusive, profitable, and keep our employees safe.
If this role sound like you, please apply through the following link: Parts Interpreter – VOLVO CONSTRUCTION, DIESEL & EMOBILITY MACHINES Job in Albany, Albany & Great Southern WA – SEEK