Parts Interpreter (Workshop) – Brisbane QLD
CJD Equipment Pty Ltd is a proudly Australian owned Company serving the construction, mining, agricultural and transport industries for over 45 years. With our head office in WA and 21 branches around the country in capital cities and regional areas.
An opportunity exists for an experienced Parts Interpreter to join the Service team based at our busy Acacia Ridge Branch.
Working with world class products such as Volvo Construction Equipment and SDLG Wheel Loaders you will need to be able to demonstrate advanced customer service and communication skills as you will be responsible for customer liaison and interpretation of construction equipment parts requirements for our busy workshop.
Ideally, you will also have:
- Ability to develop parts related sales opportunities through research and marketing opportunities
- Regular contact with clients, key suppliers, other CJD businesses, industry and government representatives are maintained to ensure the achievement of business objectives
- An ability to work as part of a team and work well under pressure
- A high level of self motivation and time management
- Previous experience utilising computer based parts catalogues
- Have a current driver’s licences, forklift license would be highly regarded
- Values safety as a priority in the workplace.
In return, we will provide ongoing training, excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package with career opportunities to continue your development.
Applicants must have a strong customer satisfaction focus and a desire to provide premium levels of service and support.
We look forward to receiving your resume via our website or firstname.lastname@example.org and going over the position in more detail with you!