Parts Purchasing Cadet – CJD Trucks WA
CJD Trucks are building for the future and are looking for our next generation in Parts as we now have a vacancy for a Parts Purchasing Cadet to join the highly skilled and dedicated Parts Department in Forrestfield WA.
As a cadet you will be trained in all aspects of the role and understanding in the operations within a busy Parts department, duties including but not limited to:
- Ordering parts from our Original Equipment Manufacturer and many other local suppliers,
- Creation of relevant part numbers.
- Core returns and credits of Parts
- Distribution of stock amongst branches / customers as required
- Expediting parts delivery and local procurement
- Responding to parts purchasing enquires
- Damaged stock control
- Reconciliation of Parts orders into / out of stock
- Processing of parts back orders
- Learning Spare Parts Identification
- Spare Parts Counter and Warehousing
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to have:
- Successfully completed Year 11 and or / Automotive or related studies
- An enthusiastic and motivated individual, keen to building a career in a great industry, working with world-renowned brands and products
- A reliable and punctual person, with a friendly approach and an ability to work well in a team
- A current driver’s licence would be an advantageous but not essential at this stage, however there is limited public transport to the branch
- Excellent analytical, communication and computer skills.
- An interest in BIG Truck (Heavy Vehicles) and a keen interest in a career in the Automotive industry
Applications should include an up to date resume highlighting any automotive related activities, hobbies or work experiences you may have undertaken and a cover letter detailing why you are interested in a career in the heavy vehicle industry.
If your eager to learn and want to put your career in first gear please forward your application to – email@example.com