Parts Purchasing Cadet – CJD Trucks WA
An opportunity is currently available to work with the world class Kenworth Truck range. Kenworth trucks are made in Australia and are considered to be a world’s best product. We are currently looking for a Parts Purchasing Cadet to join our CJD Trucks parts department located in our Forrestfield facilities.
Main duties include but not limited to;
- Ordering parts from our Original Equipment Manufacturer and many other local suppliers,
- Creation of relevant part numbers.
- Core returns and credits
- Distribution of stock amongst branches as required
- Expediting parts delivery and local procurement
- Responding to parts purchasing enquires
- Damaged stock control
- Reconciliation of the parts order in to stock
- Processing of parts back orders
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a parts background role with excellent analytical, communication and computer skills.
- Preference will be given to applicants with a parts background or qualification and experience in an automotive, truck or mechanical background.
If you take pride in your work and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a supportive team, we look forward to receiving your application. Forward your application to – firstname.lastname@example.org