Parts Purchasing Clerk – CJD Trucks – Forrestfield WA
CJD Trucks are building for the future and are looking for our next generation in Parts as we now have a vacancy for a Parts Purchasing Clerk to join the highly skilled and dedicated Parts Department in Forrestfield WA.
A basic understanding of the operations within a busy Parts department would be beneficial.
- Ordering parts from our Original Equipment Manufacturer and many other local suppliers,
- Creation of relevant part numbers.
- Core returns and credits of Parts
- Distribution of stock amongst branches / customers as required
- Expediting parts delivery and local procurement
- Responding to parts purchasing enquires
- Damaged stock control
- Reconciliation of Parts orders into / out of stock
- Processing of parts back orders
- Learning Spare Parts Identification
- Spare Parts Counter and Warehousing
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to have-
- Successfully completed Year 12 and or / Automotive or related studies
- An enthusiastic and motivated individual, keen to building a career in a great industry, working with world-renowned brands and products
- A reliable and punctual person, with a friendly approach and an ability to work well in a team
- Excellent analytical, communication and computer skills.
- An interest in BIG Truck (Heavy Vehicles) and a keen interest in a career in the Automotive industry
- A current driver’s licence
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your expression of interest via email to email@example.com