Sales Representative – Bibra Lake WA
As a result of our continued growth, CJD Equipment have an opportunity available for a Sales Representative, based at its TRP (Truck & Trailer Parts) branch in Bibra Lake. You will be responsible for managing our valued customer accounts (existing and new), Building and maintaining long term relationships whilst maximising parts sales opportunities. Your role is to increase customer satisfaction and parts sales by visiting, developing and servicing new and existing customers. You will be out on the road for the majority of the time with occasional days spent in our branch, supporting Parts operations.
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate advanced customer service and communication skills as you will be responsible for customer liaison and interpretation of customer’s parts requirements remotely.
The key duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Takes a highly visible lead role in the provision of onsite parts related customer service
- Development of parts sales opportunities through research and marketing in consultation with the Branch Manager
- Participate in strategies implemented to achieve budgeted sales levels
- Maintain a weekly customer call sheet and visits customers in a coordinated and planned manner
- Maintain contact with clients, key suppliers, industry, government representatives and other CJD businesses to ensure the achievement of business objectives.
- Promote and sell on highway truck and trailer parts working with a range of products including Kenworth and DAF Trucks.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Strong technical understanding or previous experience working in a Parts or Servicing environment within the road transport or heavy equipment industry.
- Experience in warehousing and delivery
- Ability and willingness to cold call customers.
- Moderate to high computer skills in using computer-based parts catalogues.
- A current manual driver’s licence and forklift licence (with no limitations)
- Above average business level communication and presentation style.
- A high level of self-motivation and time management.
- Common sense and a willingness to use initiative.
- Values safety as a priority in and around the workplace.
- Attention to detail – getting it right the first time.
In return, we offer a competitive salary package, including a fully maintained company vehicle, mobile and laptop. Achieve your goals, and grow as you drive and build relationships.
If you take pride in your work and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a supportive team, we look forward to receiving your application. Forward your application by clicking on the apply now tab.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your resume via email to: email@example.com