On-the-road Parts Sales Representative – Port Hedland WA
Opportunity has become available to join CJD Equipment as our Warehouse Manager. Reap the rewards of being part of our leadership team.
CJD Equipment are seeking an experienced On-the-road Parts Sales Representative who will be working across the Pilbara and Kimberley region, whilst reporting to the Parts Manager at our Port Hedland branch. As the only on the road rep you will be required to drive this part of the business forward by visiting, developing and servicing new and existing customers. You will be out on the road the majority of the time with occasional day in the Port Hedland branch supporting Parts operations.
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate advanced customer service and communication skills as you will be responsible for customer liaison and interpretation of customer’s parts requirements remotely.
The key duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The Outside Sales Rep takes a highly visible lead role in the provision of after-market parts related customer service
- Development of parts related sales opportunities through research and marketing in consultation with the Parts Manager
- Participate in strategies implemented to achieve budgeted sales levels
- Maintains a weekly customer call sheet and visits customers in a coordinated and planned manner
- Contact with clients, key suppliers, other CJD businesses, industry and government representatives are maintained as required to ensure the achievement of business objectives
- Identifies, orders and suggests substitute parts to customers as required
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Strong technical understanding or previous experience working within a Truck (Heavy Vehicle) Parts / servicing environment within the road transport / heavy equipment industry.
- Moderate to high computer skills in using computer-based parts catalogues.
- A current Manual drivers license (with no limitations).
- Above average business level communication and presentation style.
- A high level of self motivation and time management.
- Common sense and a willingness to use initiative.
- Values safety as a priority in and around the workplace.
In return, we will provide you with a competitive salary package where you can achieve your goals but also increase as you drive and build relationships in the Pilbara / Kimberley region.
If you feel this role is suited to you and your career aspirations then please forward your resume to us by clicking here.