Parts / Service Allrounder Trainee – Sunshine Coast QLD
- Do you enjoy interacting with people?
- Looking for an excellent platform to jump start your career?
- 5 day working week – Monday to Friday, 8am – 4.30pm
Sunshine Coast Isuzu, a division of CJD Equipment Pty Ltd, is a proudly Australian owned company serving the construction, mining, agricultural and transport industries for over 45 years.
We are looking for a Parts / Service Allrounder Trainee who is keen to develop a career in the Heavy MV industry.
Key duties/responsibilities include –
- Parts picking, packing and delivery
- Parts interpreting
- Meeting & greet customers
- Assisting with new truck deliveries
- Making service bookings
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following skills and attributes –
- Previous experience working in a customer focused, face-to-face role (desirable)
- High level of communication, computer, phone, literacy and numeracy skills
- Enthusiastic, professional and well-presented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Thrive on interacting with people
- Motivated and results driven
- Ability to show initiative
- Confidence to develop a rapport and build long-term customer relationships
- MR manual licence (desirable)
In return, we will provide ongoing training, excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package with career opportunities to continue your development.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com