Parts & Warehouse Trainee – Geraldton WA
An opportunity exists for a junior Spare Parts Interpreter and/or a Warehouse Storeperson Trainee to join our busy Geraldton Branch.
Reporting to the Parts Manager, this busy role requires you to work as part of a small team, with the ability to demonstrate a high attention to detail, a willingness to learn and have excellent communication skills. In this role, you will be learning all the functions of the Spare Parts Department.
In this role you will –
- Learn and gain experience as a Spare Parts Interpreter and Warehouse Storeperson for heavy trucks, trailers and construction machinery
- Provide parts support to internal workshop operations
- Provide warehousing and freight logistics operations support including the packing, receiving and despatch of stock
- Provide customer service through local area deliveries and collections
The ideal candidate will have –
- The ability to learn in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- A confident, courteous and positive work ethic
- Good written and verbal communication skill
- Experience or a genuine interest in the transport or construction equipment industry
- Good computer skills and experience with Microsoft Word
- A high level of self-motivation, punctuality and time management
- A current C class licence (essential), forklift licence (preferred but not essential)
- Be a team player with the ability to work well under pressure
- To pass a police clearance and pre-employment medical / drug & alcohol testing
The position would suit a junior person looking to begin their career in the transport and construction equipment industry.
We will provide ongoing training, excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package with great career opportunities to continue your development.
If you would like more information or to apply for the role, submit your resume via email firstname.lastname@example.org