Pre-Delivery Mechanics, Technicians, Automotive Car / Truck, Accessory Fitters – Forrestfield WA
- Heavy Vehicle / Diesel Mechanic
- Light Vehicle or Automotive Body Building (wanting to upskill)
- Automotive Electrician
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th Year Apprentice
- Skilled Auto Tradesperson
What’s on offer?
- Great hourly rate
- Specialised ongoing technical training
- Career advancement within an Australian owned National Company
- Regular social events and BBQs
- Free access to our well-being platform
- Corporate Discounts – HBF, Medibank Private, Bunnings, Health Clubs
- $3,000 Refer-a-friend program
- Visa sponsorship and relocation assistance is available for the right candidates.
About Us –
Founded in 1974, CJD Equipment is a leading provider of world class equipment and trucks. Offering a diverse range of products from iconic brands such as Volvo CE, SDLG and Kenworth, and DAF trucks, CJD’s branch and dealer network spans the country from Australian capital cities to regional country towns.
Family-owned and operated, CJD Equipment is a unique workplace that recognises our strength as an organisation lies in our people. We are dedicated to attracting people of outstanding expertise and commitment and retaining their services through personal experience. We celebrate our milestones, reward our achievements, and help each other out when times are tough. When you join CJD you are part of a community of people who value integrity and respect each other. We promote a healthy and productive working environment that respects work-life balance.
Your opportunity to set yourself up for success starts right here!
Visit our careers website www.cjd.com.au or connect with us on our socials: Facebook and Instagram
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition please submit your application by clicking on the Seek ad