Product Specialist – VOLVO EQUIPMENT & EMOBILITY Perth, WA
Could you be CJD’s next PRODUCT SPECIALIST? We are on the hunt for a product GURU to join our HIGHLY SKILLED National Aftersales Product Support team and work with VOLVO Construction Equipment, which includes exciting new EMOBOLITY Products!
This role will have you showing off your technical expertise to our branches and dealers, providing technical assistance and offloading your knowledge through training on product related matters! Your aim will be to provide top-notch customer service by quickly and efficiently diagnosing and resolving any product related issues.
Reporting to our very KNOWLEDGEABLE National Service Manager, this role will be located at our Group Head Office in Perth (although if you fit the role like a glove, we are open to other Capital City locations).
A day in the life:
- Provide branches, dealers, and customers with hands on technical support and training on VOLVO CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT technological solution which includes eMobility (electric machines), machine guidance systems, automatic machine control, and on-board weighing systems.
- Guide and assist our AWESOME service personnel to diagnose technical product-related issues.
- Liaise with the OEM to provide practical solutions to product-related issues.
- Go the distance and collect, analyse, and provide technical feedback to the OEM for the purpose of continuous product improvement.
- Provide product familiarization and diagnostic training to branches, dealers, and customers.
- Utilise OEM’s existing and new technology to provide proactive support to Volvo Construction Equipment owners and operators.
- Prepare all the paperwork that goes with a smooth-running operation, including technical reports, product upgrade programs, and warranty submissions.
What you need to get the job done:
- Bring along your Trade certificate in Heavy Mobile Equipment (or similar) with +5 years’ of related experience.
- An in-depth technical knowledge of construction equipment, eMobility (electric machines), machine guidance systems, automatic machine control and on-board weighing systems would be handy! BUT if not, all relevant training will be provided for the right person!
- Have an analytical and practical approach to solving complex product-related issues.
- Ability to learn and train other personnel on new and existing technology (Certificate IV in training and assessment would help execute this smoothly).
- Current ‘C’ Driver’s licence – so you have the ability to get out to our customers and other offices both interstate and regional WA.
- We know this goes without saying, but just in case you thought we forgot … pretty decent computing, written and verbal skills.
- Ability to pass a medical and drug & alcohol test with your eyes closed (but not literally because it includes an eye test). Also happy to complete a Police Clearance check.
What’s in it for you?
- Pay: Competitive hourly rate + phone + laptop
- Perks: Discounts with National brands, regular team BBQs and social events, active social club
- Hours: Easy Monday to Friday role
- Looking smart: Sharp uniforms and workwear and all the PPE you could possibly need supplied by CJD
- Career: Training, career development, growth and advancement opportunities
- Culture: Exceptional workplace culture – we work hard and have fun while we do it
- Stability: Over 18% of our current employees have achieved over 10 years’ service. We’re an employer for the long-term
- Referral program: Generous referral payments to get your mates a job with the CJD family
CJD Equipment is a privately owned Australian Company whose core business is the national distribution of construction equipment and trucks. At CJD Equipment, we are globally recognised as a leading supplier of working-class solutions while assisting our customers in the transition to net-zero emission in a reasonable and sustainable way. CJD Equipment was founded in 1974 with a bold determination to grow by ensuring we are diverse, inclusive, profitable, and keep our employees safe.
If this role sound like you, please apply through the following link: Product Specialist – VOLVO EQUIPMENT including EMOBILITY! Job in Perth WA – SEEK