Product Support Representative – Brisbane QLD
We currently have a fantastic opportunity based out of our Brisbane branch for a Product Support Representative. You will report to our Service Manager and be an integral part of our Sales & Service team by offering specialised product support to new and existing customers with an emphasis on providing technical after-market support to customers.
This is a varied role which involves travelling throughout QLD (also sometimes in other parts of Australia); working out in the field, and with some sales aspects.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate –
- Appropriate trade qualification with at least 3 years’ experience in the related trade
- Technical knowledge in earth moving machinery and products (Volvo CE experience is highly regarded)
- A proven track record in product support in the construction industry (or similar industry)
- Ability to liaise effectively with customers, key suppliers, Industry and Government departments
- Ability to conduct training to customers and staff
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent presentation with a professional and friendly disposition
- Ability to work well in a team
- Good computer literacy
- Current driver’s licence
- Value safety as a priority within the workplace
This is a great opportunity for someone to further develop their career within a family owned, operated and growing company.
In return, we can offer you a competitive remuneration package, on-going development and a great working environment. If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please email your resume to – email@example.com