Product Support Representative – Guildford WA
We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic person to join our professional team in our Guildford branch.
This role will provide further strength to the Sales and Service departments by offering specialised product support ensuring first class product support is provided to new and existing customers with an emphasis on providing technical support in identifying and resolving customer concerns. You will join our customer support team, it is an excellent opportunity for a career developing move within the CJD’s service department. Internal applications are invited from all employees with the required skills set and experience.
Reporting to the Service Manager this role is accountable for utilising the company’s assets and their extensive product knowledge in order to promote additional product service and support to new and existing customers with an emphasis on providing first class technical after-market support.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- A proven track record in product support sales or similar role gained in the construction industry
- Appropriate trade certificate
- Participate in machine delivery, demonstration and operator training
- Ensure regular contact with customers, key suppliers, Industry and Government departments
- Maintain a weekly call sheet in relation to visits and calls to customers
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent presentation with a professional and friendly disposition
- Current drivers licence
- Value safety as a priority within the workplace.
The successful Candidate will require:
- Theoretical and practical technical knowledge and experience gained in the earth moving machinery and products.
- Mechanical trade qualifications (Volvo experience an advantage).
- Computer literate.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good team player with the ability to deal with people at all level.
In return, we can offer you a competitive remuneration package, on-going development and a great working environment. If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your resume via email to: email@example.com