Product Systems Administration Clerk – Guildford WA
Newly created position providing support with the upkeep of data within our Product systems, including various other administrative duties as required
This newly created Administration position will see the successful candidate working closely with the National Product Engineering and Training Manager providing support in up keep of systems and all other areas of administration as required.
The Product Systems Administration clerk, is accountable for the administration and maintance of information within the DMS (Dealer Management System) and MOM (Machine Order Management) systems whilst efficiently and effectively carry out a combination of administrative, and clerical functions.
- Implement, review and resolve problems specified within the information loaded into the DMS and MOM systems,
- Correctly enter data into the company DMS and MOM systems.
- Prepare, maintain and input pricing variations
- Prepare monthly and weekly reports
- Communicate / liasise with key suppliers and departments
- In conjunction with the National Product Engineering & Training Manager, analyse the information needs of the all CJD branches
- Ensure and maintain a good and safe working environment
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning within the National Product department.
- Promote a culture of team collaboration in line with CJD Equipment’s Value Statement.
- Perform other relevant duties as and when it is assigned by the National Product Engineering & Training Manager or Company Directors.
This position is an administive support role and includes providing support nationally to all branches via the DMS system and MOM system. Previous experience in data entry and the input in to POS systems would be highly regarded.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition please submit your application by clicking here.