Quality Assurance – Guildford
Due to ongoing strength in sales, we require the services of an individual with an Earthmoving Equipment or Mechanical background to fill the newly created position of Quality Assurance, Based in the Guildford Service Department.
Working with internationally known Volvo and SDLG products and respected equipment, your Quality Assurance expertise will help you understand customer requirements when it comes to the carrying out of risk assessments, warranties and machine monitoring on new and used machines the understanding of diagnosing and repairs of machines to ensure customer expectations are met.
To be successful in this role, you will have appropriate trade qualifications and will also be able to demonstrate:
- Safe work practices as a priority within the workplace;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Arrival and Delivery Inspections
- A high level of self-motivation and ability to work without direct supervision;
- Responsible for internal Branch transfers;
- Monitor alarm notifications and forward recurring alarms information to the relevant Customer Support representative for following up with the customer via Caretrack;
- Processing of warranty claims, technical agreements and special commitments within the manufactures guidelines and ensure all relevant information is forwarded to the National Warranty office in a timely manner;
- Carry out risk assessments and stock monthly inspections
- Prep machines for demonstrations
- Excellent computer skills both with standard PC programs and equipment diagnostic programs; and
- An ability to work outside normal working hours
In return, we can offer the successful applicant a competitive remuneration package working for a company that is continually growing and offering exciting career advancement opportunities to its employees.
Previous experience working on Volvo construction equipment and possession of a current Forklift license would be an advantage but is not essential.
If this role matches your skills, experience, and ambition, please submit your resume using the link below or via email to email@example.com.