Rebuild Technician – Guildford WA
CJD Equipment are seeking an experienced and trade qualified Component Rebuild Technician to join our workshop team in Guildford, WA.
The successful candidate will be safety-focused, trade certified and preferably have extensive experience rebuilding components on Volvo equipment.
Our component room is fully equipped with overhead crane, component overhaul tables, ample parts shelves, tooling cupboards and plenty of room. Combine that with our range of specialised rebuild tooling and overhaul documentation; CJD Equipment is the place to be if overhauling heavy earth moving components is your forte.
You will need the following to join our team –
- Automotive or Engineering trade certificate with component rebuild experience on Volvo equipment
- Forklift and dogging licences desirable
- Rebuild experience on one or more of the following – transmissions, torque converters, diffs and final drives, wheel groups and engines
- Knowledge of Health and Safety measures in the workplace
- Proactive approach and positive attitude
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical as well as on going drug & alcohol testing in the workplace.
- Genuine Career Advancement Opportunities
- Permanent, full-time employment
- Excellent remuneration
- Refer a friend program – $$$
- Corporate Discounts
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Uniforms Supplied
- Access to our EAP
Founded over 45 years ago, CJD Equipment is a privately owned Australian company whose core business involves the national distribution of Construction Equipment. CJD offers you the opportunity to work with world-class products such as Volvo Construction Equipment and SDLG Wheel Loaders.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been seeking, please submit your resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org