Receptionist / Administration Clerk – Forrestfield WA
An opportunity currently exists for a professional Receptionist / Administration Clerk to join the team based in our Forrestfield branch and take responsibility for the professional management of our reception area.
To be successful in this role you will need to have some work experience or understanding on managing a moderately busy switchboard and be well presented with exceptional communication skills.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Welcome all visitors and clients with a smile and a warm friendly manner
- Receive, screen and forward all incoming calls in a professional manner
- Co-ordinate the internal and external mail on a daily basis
- Assist in various Administration duties
- Present a positive and professional image and maintain the reception area in a neat and tidy state
- Ensure that reception desk is staffed at all times
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support as required; and
- Other duties as may be directed from time to time.
In return we can offer the successful applicant a competitive remuneration package, training and development in Reception / Administration and the opportunity to work in a very supportive environment in our office facilities located in Forrestfield.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your expression of interest via email: email@example.com