Receptionist / Administration Clerk – CJD Burnie TAS
Our Burnie Branch has an opportunity for an experienced Receptionist / Administration Clerk to provide five (5) days per week (Monday – Friday 9am – 2.30pm) coverage for a 6-month period of maternity leave between December 2020 – May 2021.
To be successful in this role you will need to have experience managing a moderately busy switchboard, be well presented with exceptional communication skills. You will be the Branch’s ‘go-too-person’ and you will need to go above and beyond to ensure all visitors are met in a friendly and helpful manner.
As well as taking care of our reception area you will be required to provide administration support to the Service department. This will see you assisting with daily service admin functions related to service operations including aspects of the invoicing of retail jobs.
- General reception and administration duties
- Take accurate detailed messages and distribute messages in a timely and professional manner
- Prepare and distribute mail items to relevant internal and external agencies/individuals
- General administration duties including, but not limited to, filing, photocopying and data entry
- Ensure you follow all OHS guidelines and procedures.
- Perform other relevant duties as and when it is assigned by the Finance & Administration Manager
Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional presentation with a friendly disposition
- Computer literate with above average skills in Microsoft Office
- Positive outlook with a can-do attitude
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage several tasks at one time
- Current Motor Vehicle licence
- Be available to work Monday – Friday 9am – 2:30pm.
A competitive remuneration will be discussed on application with recognition of prior experience considered. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of a fun team at a great place to work please forward your resume via email to email@example.com