Receptionist Part Time – Forrestfield WA
Great opportunity for a friendly bubbly person to take control of our reception area Part Time. Loads of variety working with a small friendly team.
Due to an internal transfer an opportunity currently exists for a Receptionist to join the team based in our Forrestfield branch and take responsibility for the professional management of our reception area. This is a Part Time job share position.
To be successful in this role you will need to have some work experience or understanding on managing a busy switchboard and be well presented with exceptional communication skills.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Welcome all visitors and clients with a smile and a warm friendly manner
- Receive, screen and forward all incoming calls in a professional manner
- Co-ordinate the internal and external mail on a daily basis
- Present a positive and professional image and maintain the reception area in a neat and tidy state
- Ensure that reception desk is staffed at all times;
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support as required; and
- Other duties as may be directed from time to time.
In return we can offer the successful applicant a competitive remuneration package, training and development in Reception / Administration and the opportunity to work in a very supportive environment in our office facilities located in Forrestfield. A driver’s licence would be an advantage for this role.
Suitably applicants are invited to submit their resume to by clicking here.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.