Regional Sales Manager – CE – Wodonga VIC
Bring your sales and management expertise to our highly successful sales team who are operating throughout Victoria.
Founded in 1974, CJD Equipment is a privately owned Australian company. Our core business involves the National distribution of construction equipment and trucks. The CJD product portfolio consists of world class brands such as Volvo, SDLG, Kenworth and DAF. Our network of dealers and service centers stretches across the nation from Australian capital cities to regional country towns and mining centers.
Due to organic growth within our business, we require the services of an experienced Regional Sales Manager to join our existing and highly successful sales team. This role will see you responsible for developing and managing our growing and loyal customer base within the Wodonga region of Victoria.
To be successful in the role you will need to be able to demonstrate previous sales experience in a similar environment, outline how you would apply time and territory management, and have a practical understanding of the earthmoving industry in general. In addition, you will also require:
- Knowledge in sales and marketing of new and used Volvo Construction Equipment to the construction and agricultural industries
- Experienced sales person from within the Agriculture, CE or Road Transport industry with a good understanding of the market in Northern Victoria
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers as well as introducing new prospects to CJD/Volvo/SDLG
- Ability to operate autonomously and be self-motivated
- Implement marketing plans and key account strategies to maximise sales opportunities
- Entry of sales related information into relevant company databases eg: Synergy, DMS
- Ability to communicate with all levels of our customers business from Directors, Owners, operators and workshop staff
- Must have a proven literacy in using computer systems and be proficient with Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Must have a proven track record in sales and developing positive relationships with customers and suppliers
- Excellent time management skills and be able to work autonomously
- A current car license
- Portray a professional and friendly image and be able to adapt to different situations
- Ensure you work under all required OHS regulations.
For the right candidate that not only demonstrates great sales achievements, but is also a great fit for our culture they can expect an above market salary, a lucrative commission structure as well as a fully maintained vehicle.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition please submit an updated resume by clicking here.
CJD Equipment – Big Enough to Trust, Small Enough to Care