Regional Sales Manager – CJD Trucks, Forrestfield WA
Due to an internal promotion we require the services of an experienced Regional Sales Manager to complement the existing and highly successful sales team operating throughout WA. This role will be responsible for Regional Region (Great Southern) and the North West Metropolitan area.
The successful person will report to the State Sales Manager of CJD Trucks WA and will be responsible for all facets of the customer sales functionality for the complete range of Kenworth & DAF Trucks as well as Used Trucks, with a particular focus on growing current business throughout your assigned areas. Detailed sales reporting and market analysis will be a required part of this role.
The applicant should have extensive industry experience and a thorough understanding of the transport industry in Australia with highly developed sales skills and an ability to forge relationships with clients.
In addition, you will also possess:
- Ability to communicate at all levels of business from the owner / mechanics /operators and commercial accountants / corporate managers
- A proven track record in sales and marketing gained in a hands-on operational environment
- Strong ability to cold canvas for new business opportunities
- Knowledge of and experience in the heavy truck or machinery industries
- Current motor vehicle (car) driver’s licence, together with a MC licence is preferred
- WA Salesman Licence required
- CRM program understanding with good computer skills utilising Microsoft based applications
- The ability to perform regular regional travel throughout your geographical area
- Ability to prepare quotations
- Ability to work unsupervised and in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to be able to portray and present a professional and affable image, that represents CJD’s core values
- Implement marketing plans & key accounts to maximise sales opportunities
- Ability to adapt to different situations
- Involvement in business development activity, including the development of new accounts
- Have sound prospecting, negotiating and closing skills
For the right candidate that not only demonstrates great sales achievements but is also a great fit for our culture they can expect an above market salary, a lucrative commission structure as well as a fully maintained vehicle.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition please submit an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CJD Equipment – Big Enough to Trust, Small Enough to Care