Regional Sales Manager – Darwin NT
CJD Equipment are seeking a RSM to join our growing team – distributing the world class market leading Isuzu Truck range.
Founded over 46 years ago, CJD Equipment is a privately owned Australian company whose core business involves the national distribution of construction equipment and trucks. Through our Group Head Office in Guildford, Western Australia, we employ over 450 people across 18 branches nationally.
An opportunity is currently available to work for an expanding market leading company distributing the world class market leading Isuzu Truck range. Isuzu trucks have been market leaders for 30 years and offer a quality and range to meet most light and medium duty truck applications.
The successful person will be based in Darwin and report to the Sales Manager of CJD Northern Territory and will be responsible for all facets of the customer sales function for the complete range of Isuzu Trucks within the NT, with a particular focus on maintaining and developing existing client relationships and growing the business through new opportunities. Detailed sales reporting and market analysis will be a required part of this role.
The applicant should have extensive industry experience in the LD and MD truck market and a thorough understanding of the transport industry in Australia with highly developed sales skills and an ability to forge relationships with clients.
To succeed in this role, ideally you will also have;
- Current or previous truck sales experience
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients at all levels
- Involvement in business development activity, including the development of new accounts.
- Ability to absorb and apply product knowledge
- Strong closing skills enabling you to finalise the sale
- Well-developed communication skills
- A very high level of customer focus
- An ability to work as part of a team
- A high level of planning, time management and self-motivation and a desire to succeed
- Good level of understanding of Microsoft programs and general computer
The successful applicant will be based in Darwin and will be expected to thoroughly canvas the regional territory for new and existing customers.
In return, we can offer the successful applicant a permanent position with a competitive remuneration package including a company vehicle
If you take pride in your work and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a supportive team, we look forward to receiving your application. Forward your application by clicking here.