Regional Sales Manager – Darwin
An opportunity is currently available to work for an expanding market leading company distributing the world-class market leading Isuzu Truck range.
The successful person will be based in Darwin and report to the General Manager of CJD Northern Territory and will be responsible for all facets of the customer sales function for the complete range of Isuzu Trucks within the NT, with a focus on maintaining and developing existing client relationships and growing the business through new opportunities. Detailed sales reporting and market analysis will be a required part of this role.
The applicant should have extensive industry experience in the LD and MD truck market and a thorough understanding of the transport industry in Australia with highly developed sales skills and an ability to forge relationships with clients.
To succeed in this role, ideally you will also have;
- Current or previous LD and MD Japanese truck, preferably Isuzu, selling experience
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients at all levels
- Involvement in business development activity, including the development of new accounts.
- Ability to absorb and apply product knowledge
- Strong closing skills enabling you to finalise the sale
- Well-developed communication skills
- A very high level of customer focus
- An ability to work as part of a team
- A high level of planning, time management, and self-motivation and a desire to succeed
- Good level of understanding of Microsoft programs and general computer
The successful applicant will be based in Darwin and will be expected to thoroughly canvas the regional territory for new and existing customers.
In return, we can offer the successful applicant a permanent position with a competitive remuneration package including a company vehicle
A competitive remuneration will be discussed on application with recognition of prior experience considered.
If this role matches your skills, experience, and ambition, please click here to apply.