Regional Sales Manager CE – Guildford WA
Due to an internal promotion we require the services of an experienced Regional Sales Manager to complement the existing and highly successful sales team operating throughout WA. This role will be based within the Metropolitan area however will also be accountable for several regional areas across Western Australia.
Reporting directly to the State Sales Manager, this role will see you responsible for managing our growing customer base through the ongoing sale of Volvo Construction Equipment and SDLG.
To be successful in the role you will need to be able to demonstrate previous sales experience in a similar environment, have a practical understanding of the earthmoving industry and have experience in territory management. In addition, you will also possess:
- An ability to monitor your own success in an autonomous environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Be passionate about the construction industry
- A solid understanding of CE Machine specifications and working applications gained through industry experience
- Must have a current Driver’s License
- Implement marketing plans & key accounts to maximise sales opportunities
- Must present with a professional and friendly image with the ability to adapt to different situations
- Able to travel intra state
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients at all levels
- Involvement in business development activity, including the development of new accounts
- Ability to absorb and apply product knowledge
- Have sound prospecting, negotiating and closing skills
- CRM program understanding with good computer skills utilising Microsoft based applications.
For the right candidate that not only demonstrates great sales achievements but is also a great fit for our culture they can expect an above market salary, a lucrative commission structure as well as a fully maintained vehicle.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition please submit an updated resume to email@example.com .
CJD Equipment – Big Enough to Trust, Small Enough to Care