Regional Sales Manager – Launceston TAS
CJD Equipment are seeking an experienced RSM to join our dedicated sales team – distributing Volvo CE, SDLG Wheel Loaders & Fuso Trucks in Tasmania.
Founded over 44 years ago, CJD Equipment Pty Ltd is a privately owned Australian company whose core business involves the national distribution of construction equipment and trucks. Through our Group Head Office in Guildford, Western Australia, we employ over 500 people across 18 branches nationally.
We require the services of an experienced Regional Sales Manager to complement the existing and highly successful sales team operating throughout Tasmania. This role will be based in Launceston however will also be accountable for all Northern Tasmania including the North-West Coast.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, this role will see you responsible for managing our growing customer base through the ongoing sale of Volvo Construction Equipment, SDLG Wheel Loaders and Fuso Trucks.
To be usccessful in the role you will need to be able to demonstrate previous sales experience in a similar environment, outline how you would apply time and territory management, and have a practical understanding of the earthmoving and truck industry in general. In addition, you will also possess:
- Ability to monitor your own success in an autonomous environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Be passionate about the construction and truck industry
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers
- Have sound prospecting, negotiating and closing skills
- A solid understanding of machine specifications and working applications gained through industry experience
- Entry of sales related information into relevant comany databases e.g. Synergy, DMS
- Must have current Drivers License
- Implement marketing plans and key accounts to maximise sales opportunities
- Must present with a professional and friendly image with the ability to adapt to different situations.
The successful applicant will be based in Launceston and will be expected to thoroughly canvas the regional territory for new and existing customers.
In return, we can offer the successful applicant a permanent position with a competitive remuneration package including a company vehicle
If you take pride in your work and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a supportive team, we look forward to receiving your application. Please click here to submit your application.