Regional Sales Manager – Western Suburbs, Melbourne VIC
Bring your sales and management expertise to our highly successful sales team operating throughout Victoria.
Founded in 1974, CJD Equipment is a privately owned Australian company. Our core business involves the National distribution of construction equipment and trucks. The CJD product portfolio consists of world class brands such as Volvo, SDLG, Kenworth and DAF. Our network of dealers and service centers stretches across the nation from Australian capital cities to regional country towns and mining centers.
We require the services of an experienced Regional Sales Manager to join our existing and highly successful sales team. This role will see you responsible for developing and managing our growing and loyal customer base within Victoria.
To be successful in the role you will need to be able to demonstrate previous sales experience in a similar environment, outline how you would apply time and territory management, and have a practical understanding of the earthmoving industry in general. In addition, you will also posses:
- Ability to monitor your own success in an autonomous environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Be passionate about the construction industry
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers
- Have sound prospecting, negotiating and closing skills
- A solid understanding of machine specifications and working applications gained through industry experience
- Entry of sales related information into relevant company databases eg: Synergy, DMS
- Must have a current Driver’s License
- Implement marketing plans & key accounts to maximise sales opportunities
- Must present with a professional and friendly image with the ability to adapt to different situations
For the right candidate that not only demonstrates great sales achievements, but is also a great fit for our culture they can expect an above market salary, a lucrative commission structure as well as a fully maintained vehicle.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition please submit an updated resume by clicking here.
CJD Equipment – Big Enough to Trust, Small Enough to Care