Regional Sales Manager – NSW
We require the services of an experienced Regional Sales Manager to complement the existing and highly successful sales team operating throughout NSW. This role will be based within the ACT / Riverina area.
Reporting directly to the State Sales Manager, this role will see you responsible for managing our growing customer base through the ongoing sale of Volvo Construction Equipment.
To be successful in the role you will need to be able to demonstrate previous sales experience in a similar environment, outline how you would apply time and territory management, and have a practical understanding of the earthmoving industry in general. In addition, you will also possess:
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- have sound prospecting, negotiating and closing skills;
- excellent customer relations and an ability to motivate and influence others;
- an ability to work without direct supervision;
- ability to work outside of normal working hours and travel when required;
- a solid understanding of machine specifications and working applications gained through industry experience; and
- CRM program understanding with good computer skills utilising Microsoft based applications.
An attractive remuneration package, as well as a fully maintained vehicle, will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
If this role matches your skills, experience, and ambition, please follow the link to apply.